I feel great that I am making progress. I wasn't sure how successful I would be when I started this but I felt like I had to try. I needed a goal - something physical that I might reach. Today I am halfway to the 5K. I made 1.5 miles on the treadmill this afternoon. More importantly though, I felt good. I feel pretty drained right now but as I kept going I was able to push through the desire to stop and then I hit a new stride. I am very excited to begin the No Boundaries program. Key for me is going to be running outside vs running on the treadmill.
I might actually make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You will make it!
ReplyDeleteI find that after every run I gain a bit more and as I jokingly say to friends-I hate it a little less. I do find it takes me a bit to get into a good stride before I feel comfortable. Be prepared for the transition from the treadmill to the road if may be bumpy but don't let that get you down.
Good Luck on the 5K